Would you like an appointment?
We will contact you as soon as possible.
From studios to penthouses: a place for everyone.
Sustainable newly built apartments in Brussels. Buy now at Serenity Valley and benefit from 6% VAT*.
Your new home in the verdant Auderghem municipality
Whether you are looking for your first studio, a large or small apartment close to work, a beautiful penthouse, a family apartment with a large private terrace and communal courtyard, or a fabulous home to enjoy your retirement in, there is something for everyone in Serenity Valley.
Newly built apartments in the green Auderghem: - near the center of Brussels - with an underground garage - spacious private terraces and a communal courtyard. Enjoy now a reduced VAT rate of 6% on new buildings, if you meet the legal conditions. *
- Studio's from € 254.000** (excl. costs)
- One bedroom apartments from € 274.000** (excl. costs)
- Two bedroom apartments from € 374.000** (excl. costs)
- Three bedroom apartments from € 544.000** (excl. costs)
Green oasis close to the city centre
The high-quality, timeless and energy-efficient architecture, in harmony with its surroundings, creates a sense of tranquillity. Just like a lush, verdant oasis. There is plenty of breathing room for everyone. You will feel completely zen on your large private terrace or in the lush enclosed garden. When you want a little action, the centre of Auderghem or Brussels are the places to be.
Everything within reach
- Shops, nurseries, schools, the university (VUB/ULB) and restaurants are all close by.
- Many international companies in the neighbourhood.
- Public transport just a few steps away: Villo station, Demey metro station at your front door, tram, bus.
- Brussels ring road easily reachable. Access to your private underground garage.
- Green environment : Rouge Cloître, Forêt de Soignes,...
Because of the strict sustainability requirements for new buildings, the new Serenity Valley apartments are completely future-proof. As a result, you benefit from many energy-efficient features, such as:
- green landscaping
- a passive EPB (heat demand < 15 kWh/m²/year)
- living roofs
- energy-efficient LED lighting
- a type D ventilation system
- rainwater recovery
- an FSC label for all the wood used
It is a big difference compared to existing houses and older apartments. You will see the effect on your energy bill immediately.
From virtual reality to reality
Can you already see yourself, your family, or your partner enjoying the good life in this green oasis? Then simulate your dream apartment tailor-made during a meeting with one of our salespeople.